QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager to join our team in Riverdale, UT. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Associate who is motivated to pursue a rewarding retail management career.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be a vital part of a fast-paced environment. You will assist with running a store location and helping the store achieve top sales and profit performance.
Join an industry leading company!
Responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager role include:
- Ensure service standards are maintained and customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Maintaining an understanding of local market, operations-based selling, and customer base.
- Achieve sales and profit plan by controlling expenses, working capital, inventory, shrinkage, and growing net contribution.
- Ensure that the appearance of the store's exterior and interior, including merchandizing displays, are maintained to required standards.
- 2 to 4 years of store experience (paint knowledge strongly preferred).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Broad knowledge of the application and use of paint and sundries, preferred.
- Ability to attend to details while engaging in work of a repetitive nature.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and hours
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds infrequently and 40-60 pounds routinely.
- Bilingual candidates proficient in both English and Spanish are a plus but not required.
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG's affirmative action plan by emailing email@example.com.
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf